Here are a few things to look forward to for this Tuesday, 2/22/2022:
- Kanye West is releasing Donda2. The last album release was accompanied by a burning house, a burning Kanye, and occurred on the day where Burning Man festivals were typically performed. 2019 marked the 33rd and final one at Black Rock City, Nevada. 2020's was canceled although an Antifa rioter played the role by setting himself on fire with his own Molotov Cocktail.
- We also can look forward to the release of Kelly Weill's book "Off the Edge: Flat a, Conspiracy Culture, and Why People Will Believe Anything".
- Pluto returns: the planet-not-planet, returns to where it was on July 4th, 1776 when 13 American colonies severed their political connections to Great Britain.
Kelly the Curvert:
"Everyone can observe the Earth's curvature over a couple of miles. It only takes a couple of miles for the Earth to curve eight about like feet down, at which point you wouldn't be able to see an ice skater." (Link to audio).
Kelly Weill thinks two miles is enough distance for the Earth's curvature to hide ice skaters. It's funny but also not funny. She's not a lazy researcher. What we have here is a confirmation bias. She likely thinks that boats go over a hill of water when they are too far away to see with the human eye.
Pluto Returns: recently, Joe Biden joked about the time he left a dead dog on a republican's doorstep. His other dog story was stranger. Imagine (in slow motion) a wet, naked Joe Biden chasing Major the White House dog, only to slip while pulling its tail, resulting in a twisted ankle.
I'm on the topic of dogs because Pluto the Disney dog was created in 1930, the same year Pluto was designated a planet. Interestingly, the planet has a silhouette of Pluto the dog's face on its surface. So this recent "dead dog" joke could be a cryptic Pluto reference.
Aleister Crowley, or whichever entity possessed him to write The Book of The Law, asked,"Is a God to live in a dog?," often taken to mean Sirius, the Dog Star. Reversed spelling as a basic cipher is a standard tactic by the Illuminati. (The neighborhood dogs are going wild, presumably barking at the moon, as I write this).
So on to Pluto Returns:
On 2/2/2022, Pluto will enter the same place it was on July 4th, 1776. This is a "return" because it is a cycle, a 248-year cycle. What does 1776 mean in this context? Let's look at a few things:
- Illuminati founded
- Declaration of Independence
- The height, in feet, of the One World Trade Center that replaced the Twin Towers
- 888 = Jesus in Christian numerology, so 888 x 2= 1776 or 2nd Coming
Also, Pluto = Hades. In the Summer of 2021, the ritual kidnapping and death of Gabby Petito followed the story of Persephone, the incarnation of Virgo, and her kidnapping and descent into the underworld, or Hades.
There are many reasons to have your sights on Tuesday. Now I hate to be all doom and gloom and dark prophecy so here's a bit of light: 'The View' host Joy Behar will wear a face mask 'indefinitely."
Thank you again for staying tuned in to Infinite Plane Radio and for subscribing to this newsletter.
Here's a link to order Kelly Weill's new book: https://www.amazon.com/Off-Edge-Earthers-Conspiracy-Anything/dp/1643750682
ALSO, latest live-stream: