From The Desk of Tim Ozman 5/15/22:
The MSM uses fear and shock to deter scrutiny. I overcame the shock of their agitprop after the Christchurch shooting. Here are my observations so far which constitute a preponderance of the evidence justifying my claims of hoaxery.
- My initial impression upon hearing of this latest shooter was how it was clearly patterned off previous fake shooters like Brenton Tarrant, Anders Breivik, Patrick Crusius, Dylan Roof, and Nick Cruz.
- The shooter was compared to Kyle Rittenhouse (who was trending today) because he traveled for several hours to get to the location.
- Like the El Paso Wal-Mart shooter Patrick Crusius, he was motivated by anti-immigrant sentiment learned on the Internet.
- His Manifesto is plagiarized from Anders Breivik and Brenton Tarrant.
- The MSM had an immediate and unified response: this was an Internet radicalized terrorist and a product of Fox News, specifically Tucker Carlson.
- The agenda-driven response was immediate: the Government needs to act, Minority Report-style, to stop these preventable shootings. Preventable, of course, by monitoring "free speech" on social media.
- The timing of this event with the election cycle is too perfect. It's especially convenient that Tucker Carlson can be effectively scapegoated here.
- We witnessed here an example of "Scooby-doo justice": the villain was caught, exposed, deconstructed, and in court in the span of one episode of Scooby-doo. There is no need for the presumption of innocence because the MSM is the judge and jury in the court of public opinion.
- Brenton Tarrant and Payton Gendron need to get refunds on their GoPro lenses. Gendron's camera pixelated and made it very easy to cover up the fakery.
- There is little reason to think it wasn't pre-produced and streamed as though live. The glitchiness of the video is part of the ruse to make it appear live. It was exaggeratedly and comically glitchy.
- The platform Twitch is obviously in the crosshairs of big censorship.
- One of the victims magically appears from the pixelation only to fall headfirst, only he stops moving and falling, as though frozen in time. His hat floats down but then freezes in mid-air before debris appears all around this levitating/ suspended presumably dead person, and then the pixels wash it all away. Others were already posed on the ground. There was a "squibbyness" to the bullet impacts. The bodies were left for live streaming witnesses to broadcast. None of the responders decided to roll one of them onto her back to check a pulse. The bodies weren't covered and no efforts were made to check for signs of life. (Did NASA produce this?)
- This shooting was in part retaliation for the Waukesha truck attack, which itself was retaliation for Kenosha. This mirrors the Boulder King Super's supermarket shooting which was retaliation for the Christchurch shooting.
- On October 19, 2021, the Buffalo shooter Tweeted "Q sent me" from the account @Qanon1062021. This is a reference to 1/06/2021, and the Qanon Shaman who proclaimed "Q sent me." Even more interesting: the Qanon Shaman had "buffalo" horns.
One other point I have raised is that these psyops are preceded by predictive programming in entertainment. In this case, the Batman movie, I contend, contained the message "March forth, right-wing terrorists," implied in the film's antagonist The Riddler being a parallel to Q, but also the release date, March 4th, was the date the Boston Bomber known as "The Joker"'s death penalty was reinstated. Just as The Joker movie preceded the leftist uprising of 2020, I posited that The Batman would have an analogous effect, but from the right (all contrived and fake, of course). And now we have it. A racist terrorist domestic extremist lone-wolf shooter radicalized by the right.
(Thanks for subscribing. We will be live tonight to discuss the above. Text Alerts https://eztxt.s3.amazonaws.com/693710/widgets/61fcda0eef1b49.44813473.html )